The NEW BreatheSmart FIT50 is reduced in size and ultra-quiet, making it ideal for bedrooms and medium sized areas.
- Each unit designed for rooms up to 800 square feet
- Comes with Alen's HEPA-Pure Filter
- Blue, yellow, & red air quality light lets you know it's working.
- Run in Auto mode and take the guesswork out of using your air purifier.
- Save money and maximize filter life with the ultra smart filter change indicator
- Optional Child-Friendly control panel lock
- Sleep mode turns off all lights for uninterrupted rest
- Lifetime limited warranty
From turning it on to everyday use, the BreatheSmart FIT50 air purifier was designed to be easy and intuitive. Set to Auto, the BreatheSmart FIT50 adjusts fan speed automatically when it detects changes in air quality caused by pet movement, doors opening, or the A/C turning on. Long lasting filters (10-12 months) are a breeze to change with a simple 3-step process, and a convenient Auto-Restart feature keeps your purifier humming after a power outage. Plus, it's the quietest Alen air purifier yet.
Versatile HEPA type filter options (all include Alen's Pre-Filter) are available to address specific needs: HEPA-Pure Filter - Dust and Allergens; HEPA-FreshPlus Filter - Chemicals (VOCs) and Odor; HEPA-SilverCarbon Filter - Germs and Bacteria; HEPA-OdorCell Filter - Smoke and Heavy Odor. In addition to filter options to target your specific needs, Alen offers a selection of 13 front panels with different colors and textures to work beautifully with the look and feel of your space. Customization to your needs is why Alen's BreatheSmart line of air purifiers is one of our most recommended.
The BreatheSmart FIT50 uses Alen's SmartSensor Technology to detect airborne pollutant levels, automatically adjusting airflow to protect you while saving energy and extending filter life. The the 2-step filtration process provides a washable Pre-Filter which captures large particles and a HEPA type filter where 99% of airborne particles are captured. Alen's WhisperMax Technology uses a specially designed fan and air chamber to maximize clean air delivery at an ultra quiet sound level, making the BreatheSmart FIT50 the perfect bedroom machine. You can rely on the Filter Life Timer to indicate when a filter change is needed based on fan speed and duration of use.
- Max. Coverage Area: 800 square feet
- Energy Star Certified: Yes
- Max. CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute): 231
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Unit Size: 22.25" high x 16.75" wide x 10" deep
- Unit Weight: 16 lbs
- Colors: White, Graphite Carbon Fiber, Oak, Dark Espresso Wood Grain, Natural Maple
- Power Consumption: 60 Watts on high
- Power Voltage:120 V
- Power Conversion: Do not connect this unit to a voltage converter or plug adapter. Doing so will void the warranty.
- Fan Speeds: 4
- Noise Max: 48.7 db
- Noise Min: 32.4 db
- Filter Options: HEPA-Pure, HEPA-FreshPlus, HEPA-OdorCell, HEPA-Silver
- HEPA filter: Should be replaced approximately every 10-12 months depending on use
- Alen's BreatheSmart FIT50 Manual
- Product ID: BreatheSmart-Fit50
Alen stands unconditionally behind their products. Alen warrants that your air purifier will be defect-free in materials and workmanship for as long as you own it. The Lifetime Limited Warranty will remain in effect if (1) your air purifier is operated in accordance with the Alen user manual; (2) your air purifier is connected to an appropriate power supply; (3) your air purifier shows no evidence of tampering, mishandling, neglect, accidental damage, modification, and/or unauthorized repair; (4) ownership of your air purifier is not transferred.