Live your best with the best-in-class Alen BreatheSmart FLEX air purifier for cleaner air throughout your home. With personalizable look and customizable filters, BreatheSmart FLEX quietly and efficiently removes harmful particles, all at an attractive price.
How a BreatheSmart Purifier Works
When to Use an Alen BreatheSmart FLEX
After conducting air quality studies, our Air Purifiers America experts have found the air quality in a room can returned to pre-cleaned levels only two hours after turning off an air purifier. Based on these findings, we recommend you run your air purifier 24/7 to maintain the cleanest air possible. If you run your air purifier at the recommended levels, you air purifier will require a new filter every 8-9 months.
Dust and Allergens
Kitchen Odors and Light Chemicals
Bacteria and Germs
Smoke and Heavy Odors
What's in the Box?
-Size: 25" x 15" x 8.5"
-Weight: 15 lbs
-Alen provides you with the HEPA-PURE Filter
-Filter Life: 8-9 Months depending on use
- Fan Speeds: Four (4)
- Unit Size: 25"H x 15"W x 8.5"D
- Unit Weight: 15 lbs.
- Air Purifier Filter Options: HEPA-Pure, HEPA-Fresh, HEPA-Silver, HEPA-OdorCell
- Air Purifier Filter Life: 6-9 months for severe concerns; 9-12 months for light concerns
- Airflow in Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM): Speed 1: 53 CFM; Speed 2: 135 CFM; Speed 3: 147 CFM; Speed 4 (turbo): 187 CFM
- Power Consumption: 36W on highest speed
- Power Supply: This is a 115V product. It is only safe to operate in in North America and not in countries with 220-240V power supply
- Power Conversion: Do not connect this unit to a voltage converter or plug adapter. Doing so will void the warranty.
- Room Coverage: 700 Sq. Ft.
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories Inc.) listed, indicating product compliance to safety standards
- Product ID: BreatheSmart-FLEX
Terms: Alen stands unconditionally behind their products. Alen warrants that your air purifier will be defect-free in materials and workmanship for as long as you own it. The Lifetime Limited Warranty will remain in effect if: (1) your air purifier is operated in accordance with the Alen user manual; (2) your air purifier is connected to an appropriate power supply; (3) your air purifier shows no evidence of tampering, mishandling, neglect, accidental damage, modification, and/or unauthorized repair; (4) ownership of your air purifier is not transferred.