The Alen BreatheSmart® HEPA Air Purifier is the smartest, quietest, and most powerful Alen ever. With 42% greater airflow, 42% more coverage, and 50% quieter operation, the BreatheSmart truly offers a new way to breathe pure air.
- #1 Recommended Air Purifier
- Energy Star Certified
- HEPA filter removes up to 99% of particles
- Air purifier comes with a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Air purifier delivered in 3-4 days for FREE
The Alen BreatheSmart® HEPA Air Purifier features an easy to replace HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) style filter that combines several layers of filter technology to purify and freshen the air in your home. Polluted air first passes through Alen's washable Pre-Filter to capture large particles, extending the life of the filter. In the second layer, air moves through a unique, electrostatically charged HEPA style material that attracts and captures up to 99% of dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores and other airborne pollutants. Versatile filter options are available with additional filtration layers to address bacteria, chemicals, heavy odor and smoke concerns. The BreatheSmart's ozone-safe Ionizer complements the HEPA style filter by charging particles in the air, causing them to stick together and become more easily captured.
Offering Alen's greatest coverage, the Alen BreatheSmart HEPA Air Purifier circulates all of the air within a 1100 square foot space more than twice every hour on its highest speed. It comes standard with the HEPA-Pure Filter, designed for easy replacement. We recommend regular filter replacements to extend the life of your air purifier and maximize performance. Replace your filter every 6 months for severe concerns or when running the air purifier 24/7. Replace your filter every 12 months for light concerns or when running the air purifier only as needed. The Alen BreatheSmart's Filter Life Timer indicates when it is time to replace the filter based on the operating fan speed and duration of use. The optimal filter replacement frequency may vary based on your environment and health concerns.Important Features:
- Unit includes HEPA-Pure Filter
- Makes cleaning the air simple with SmartSensor Technology that automatically adjusts airflow when it detects allergens and pollutants in your air
- Creates an allergy and asthma friendly environment by capturing airborne dust, pet dander, mold spores and pollen
- Purifies large amounts of air while maintaining a peaceful environment with WhisperMax Technology
- Covers up to 1100 square feet, removing 99% of particles 0.3 microns and greater
- Helps maintain a clean household by reducing dust
- Offers versatile filter options to address specific needs, including bacteria, chemicals, heavy odor and smoke
- Includes Alen's Lifetime Limited Warranty
- This is a 120V product. It is only safe to operate in in North America and not in countries with 220-240V power supply
- Energy Star Certified
- Fan Speeds: Four (4)
- Noise Levels: Speed 1: 41.5 dB (whisper); Speed 2: 44 dB (light rainfall); Speed 3: 50 dB (rainfall); Speed 4: 56 dB (box fan on medium)
- Unit Size: 26.75"H x 17.75"W x 10"D
- Unit Weight: 32 lbs.
- Air Purifier Filter Options: HEPA-Pure, HEPA-FreshPlus, HEPA-Silver, HEPA-OdorCell
- Air Purifier Filter Life: 6-9 months for severe concerns; 12-18 months for light concerns
- Airflow in Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM): Speed 1: 150 CFM; Speed 4 (turbo): 286 CFM
- Power Consumption: 105W on highest speed
- Power Supply: This is a 120V product. It is only safe to operate in in North America and not in countries with 220-240V power supply
- Power Conversion: Do not connect this unit to a voltage converter or plug adapter. Doing so will void the warranty.
- Room Coverage: 1100 Sq. Ft.
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories Inc.) listed, indicating product compliance to safety standards
- BreatheSmart Owner's Manual
- Product ID: BreatheSmart
Alen stands unconditionally behind their products. Alen warrants that your air purifier will be defect-free in materials and workmanship for as long as you own it. The Lifetime Limited Warranty will remain in effect if (1) your air purifier is operated in accordance with the Alen user manual; (2) your air purifier is connected to an appropriate power supply; (3) your air purifier shows no evidence of tampering, mishandling, neglect, accidental damage, modification, and/or unauthorized repair; (4) ownership of your air purifier is not transferred.