The workhorse Allerair 6000 Vocarb air purifiers are great models for removing continuous Volatile Organic Compounds life formaldehyde and ammonia from a large area - up to 1800 square feet.
- HEPA filter removes up to 99.97% of particles
- Good for chemical sensitivity,VOCs & formaldehyde control
- Removes extreme odors 10 year warranty
- Air purifier ships FREE with ground shipping
Allerair air purifiers are especially good for the super spacious new homes that are being built across America today containing innumerable products manufactured with formaldehyde. Used widely in making artificial wood products and veneers, formaldehyde is an inexpensive resin and superior bonding agent, but it outgases for a long time and can cause ongoing health problems for the chemically sensivitive. The 6000 Vocarb contains 18 pounds of blended activated carbon to absorb not only formaldehyde and ammonia, but other troublesome chemicals including mycotoxins from mold, methylene chloride, sulfur dioxide, toluene, and the plethora of chemicals in tobacco smoke.
The 6000 Series models come with easy-roll casters and are available in either sandstone or black. A blend of 18 pound activated carbon absorbs chemicals such as formaldehyde, ammonia, mycotoxins from mold, sulfur dioxide, Methylene chloride, and the chemicals that are contained in tobacco smoke.
The Allerair 6000 Vocarb air purifiers features are as follows. It is constructed of all steel with a baked on black or sandstone enamel with easy roll casters for trouble free moving. The air flow fan rate is at 400 cfm and it has three different selectable fan speeds. It also contains three different filters, the Allerair HEPA filter, the pre filter, and 22 pounds of activated carbon for your air purifying needs in your home or office. The carbon filter is recommended to be changed every 2.5 years. The pre filters, every 2 months, and the HEPA filter, every 5 years. These recommendations can change due to the environment that the system is purifying. It is 23.5 inches in height, 15 inches in width, and 15 inches in depth. It weighs around 54 to 65 pounds and has a power consumption of 95 watts on its highest fan setting.
- Unit includes HEPA Filter
- Designed to address volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Features carbon blend (22 lbs.)
- Available in Black, White, or Sandstone
- Includes AllerAir's 10 Year Warranty
- Free Shipping
- Fan Speeds: Three (3)
- Unit Size: 23.5"H x 15"W x 15"D
- Unit Weight: 54-65 lbs.
- Air Purifier Filter Options: HEPA, 22 lbs. of activated carbon, Pre-filter
- Airflow in Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM): 400 CFM on highest speed
- Power Consumption: 95W on highest speed
- Room Size: 1800 Sq. Ft.
- Construction: All steel with baked-on enamel finish. With casters.
- AllerAir Owner's Manual
- Product ID: 6000VOCARB
AllerAir air purifiers are covered by a ten year warranty on labor, as well as a five year warranty on parts (i.e. motor, cord, switch, wheels, etc.). The warranty is considered active from the date of the original purchase by the end-user if made through an authorized dealer or agent. The warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. Second-hand units or those purchased from an unauthorized source are not covered by this warranty.