Designed for the Alen A350 and A375 air purifier, the Alen HEPA-OdorCell Filter combines three layers of filter technology to purify the air in your home while destroying heavy odors at a molecular level. Polluted air first passes through Alen's washable Pre-Filter to capture large particles, extending the life of the air filter. In the second layer, air moves through a unique, electrostatically charged HEPA style material that attracts and captures dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores and other airborne pollutants. In the final layer, clean air passes through hundreds of cells filled with Alen's patented Molecular Conversion Powder where tough odors like tobacco smoke are destroyed at a molecular level, leaving the air smelling fresh and pure.Benefits of the Alen HEPA-OdorCell Filter
- Creates an allergy and asthma friendly environment by removing dust, pet dander, mold spores and pollen from the air
- Eliminates smoke and heavy odors with patented MCP odor technology
- Helps maintain a clean household by reducing dust
- Pre-Filter layer extends the life of the filter
Instructions for Use
- Over time, the HEPA-OdorCell Filter becomes overloaded with particles, decreasing its filtration performance. We recommend replacing your filter every 6 months for severe concerns or when running your air purifier 24/7. Replace your filter every 12 months for light concerns or when running the air purifier only as needed.
- Rinse or lightly vacuum the removable black Alen Pre-Filter as soon as it develops a layer of visible particles. Allow it to completely dry before replacing. Washing or vacuuming the white HEPA style material will damage the fibers and is not recommended.