Designed for the Alen BreatheSmart FIT50 HEPA Air Purifier, the Alen HEPA-Silver Filter combines three layers of filter technology to purify and freshen the air in your home while protecting the filter against bacteria and microbes.
The HEPA-Silver Filter is designed for the Alen BreatheSmart FIT50 HEPA Air Purifier.
Polluted air first passes through Alen's replaceable Pre-filter to capture large particles, extending the life of the filter. In the second layer, air moves through a unique, electrostatically charged HEPA style material that attracts and captures dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores and other airborne pollutants. Alen's anti-microbial Silver-Ion threads are woven into the HEPA style material, protecting the filter from harmful bacteria* and microbe growth. In the final layer, clean air passes through a layer of Alen's Activated Carbon, reducing light odors and chemicals commonly found in the air from cleaning products, smoke, cooking, pets and various other household materials.
Alen recommends replacing your BreatheSmart FIT50 HEPA-Silver filter every 6 months for severe concerns or when running your air purifier 24/7. Replace your filter every 12 months for light concerns or when running the air purifier only as needed.
*Test results demonstrate a 99.99% kill rate on E. Coli and Staph Bacteria.
- Protects the filter against growth of harmful bacteria and microbes
- Creates an allergy and asthma friendly environment by removing dust, pet dander, mold spores and pollen from the air
- Provides pure, breathable air by capturing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) from cleaning products, personal care items and other household materials
- Helps maintain a clean household by reducing dust
- Pre-filter layer extends the life of the filter