The HEPA-Silver Filter is designed for the Alen BreatheSmart Classic HEPA Air Purifier.
Polluted air first passes through Alen's replaceable Pre-filter to capture large particles, extending the life of the filter. In the second layer, air moves through a True HEPA material that attracts and captures dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores and other airborne pollutants. Alen's anti-microbial Silver-Ion threads are woven into the HEPA material, protecting the filter from harmful bacteria* and microbe growth. In the final layer, clean air passes through a layer of Alen's Activated Carbon, reducing light odors and chemicals commonly found in the air from cleaning products, smoke, cooking, pets and various other household materials.
Alen recommends replacing your BreatheSmart Classic HEPA-Silver filter every 10-12 months when running your air purifier 24/7.
*Test results demonstrate a 99.99% kill rate on E. Coli and Staph Bacteria.
- Protects the filter against growth of harmful bacteria and microbes
- Creates an allergy and asthma friendly environment by removing dust, pet dander, mold spores and pollen from the air
- Provides pure, breathable air by capturing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) from cleaning products, personal care items and other household materials
- Helps maintain a clean household by reducing dust
- Pre-filter layer extends the life of the filter