The Austin Allergy Machine is designed to remove allergens like pollen, mold, dust mites and more.
- Effective for allergy and asthma concerns
- Removes up to 99.97% of particles
- Air purifier comes with a 5 year warranty
- Air purifier ships FREE with ground shipping
For allergy and asthma suffers, Austin has developed an air purifier called the Allergy Machine. This purifier is designed to specifically catch all allergens and spores in the air so customers can breathe freely. The Austin Air Allergy Machine is useful for applications where pollen and dust are the primary concern. The main filter consists of a HEPA/military carbon cloth. This air filter combination is termed HEGA for High Efficiency Gas Adsorption by Austin Air engineers. The HEGA filter in this air purifier provides a 5-year main filter life. The combination of the HEPA filter and military carbon cloth filter is able to trap 99.7% of particles in the air that are larger than 0.01 microns in room up to 1,500 square feet. Since the unit does not contain the pounds of activated carbon that the Healthmate contains to absorb odors, this model is lighter in weight and easier to move around.
For people who suffer from allergies, the indoors can be something to fear. It can contain particles such as dust, dust mites, pollen and viruses or bacteria. If an allergy sufferer is exposed to these types of contaminants, he or she will more than likely experience an allergic reaction. This allergic reaction can include an irritated throat, runny nose, itchy eyes and sinus problems. One of the best ways to avoid experiencing an allergic reaction is with the help of the Austin Air Allergy Machine air purifiers. These air purifiers specialize in removing the particles from the air that can trigger the symptoms in allergy sufferers. Asthma sufferers can also breathe easier with the use of the Austin Air Allergy Machines because the air purifiers remove the same indoor air triggers. Asthma sufferers can also experience a reduction of symptoms with the presence of the Allergy Machine.
Austin Air Allergy Machine Review
Hello and thank you for your service. Our new allergy machine is making a real difference in our house. The indoors feel fresher and lighter. The pollen count has been high for several days running and I can really tell that the house is cleaner now than was in previous years. My husband likes the silver color but I like the fact that I can breathe easier! It was a pleasure working with our sales rep Bonnie. She never tired of our questions about air purifiers. Just wanted you to know you had a happy customer out there.
- Unit includes HEGA Filter
- Covers up to 1500 square feet, removing 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns and greater
- Available in White, Black, Sandstone, Midnight Blue or Silver
- Includes Austin Air's 5 Year Warranty
- Free Shipping
- Fan Speeds: Three (3)
- Unit Size: 23"H x 14.5"W x 14.5"D
- Unit Weight: 45 lbs.
- Air Purifier Filter Options: HEPA, military activated carbon cloth, Pre-filter
- Airflow in Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM): 400 CFM on highest speed
- Power Consumption: 115W on highest speed
- Room Coverage: 1500 Sq. Ft.
- Austin Air Construction: All steel with baked-on powder coat finish.
- Austin Air Owner's Manual
- Product ID: AAir-Allergy-Machine
Austin Air air purifiers are warranted to be defect-free in materials and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of purchase, provided your air purifier is operated under normal residential use and that you complete and return your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.