The Baby's Breath™ by Austin Air addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. The Austin Air Baby's Breath air purifier also removes allergens, bacteria, and smoke.
- Removes 99.97% of particles
- Cleans up to 700 sq. ft.
- True Medical HEPA filter
- Soothing white noise
- Air purifier comes with a 5 year warranty
- Air purifier ships FREE with ground shipping
The Baby's Breath™ offers the highest level of protection from a variety of airborne contaminants, ensuring your baby receives the cleanest air necessary for proper development and growth.
Every minute, The Baby's Breath™ uses a 360° Progressive Filtering System to draw over 125 cubic feet of air through a 4-stage HEGA filter containing Activated Military Carbon Cloth, and over 30 square feet of True Medical Grade HEPA. The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air cleaner on the market.
In addition, the Baby's Breath™ creates a gentle hush resembling the familiar sound your baby enjoyed for nine long months in the womb. This soothing white noise is clinically proven to help infants fall asleep more easily and sleep more soundly.
- Unit includes HEPA Filter
- Covers up to 700 square feet, removing 99.97% of particles 0.1 microns and greater
- Available in Pink or Blue
- Includes Austin Air's 5 Year Warranty
- Free Shipping
- Fan Speeds: Three (3)
- Noise Levels: Low: 50 dB; High: 66 dB
- Unit Size: 16.5"H x 11"W x 11"D
- Unit Weight: 18 lbs.
- Air Purifier Filter Options: HEPA, 6.5 lbs. of activated carbon, Pre-filter
- Airflow in Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM): 125 CFM
- Power Consumption: 80W on highest speed
- Room Coverage: 700 Sq. Ft.
- Austin Air Construction: All steel with baked-on powder coat finish.
- Austin Air Owner's Manual
- Product ID: AAir-BabysBreath
Austin Air air purifiers are warranted to be defect-free in materials and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of purchase, provided your air purifier is operated under normal residential use and that you complete and return your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.