The Bedroom Machine is the most advanced filtering system from Austin Air; it is built to capture gasses and particles at the nano size, while meeting requirements set out by the Johns Hopkins University Medical School.
- HEPA filter removes up to 99.97% of particles
- Good for allergy, asthma, chemical & VOC control
- Backed by the National Sleep Foundation
- Air purifier comes with a 5 year warranty
- Air purifier ships FREE with ground shipping
A good night's sleep is imperative to feeling good in the morning and throughout the day. The National Sleep Foundation "Bedroom Machine" by Austin Air is a blessing to an overworked respiratory system. With guidance from the National Sleep Foundation and guidelines from acclaimed medical school Johns Hopkins University, Austin Air has created the Bedroom Machine air purifier which captures nano-sized gases and particles through five stages of filtration.
How is the Bedroom Machine different than the Austin Air HealthMate, HealthMate Plus, and the Allergy Machine?
It has both the HEPA filter of the HealthMate and the HEGA carbon cloth filter of the Allergy Machine, as well as the activated carbon blend of the HealthMate. It will remove the gases and chemicals the HealthMate does. It does not have the potassium iodide which makes the HealthMate Plus able to handle greater amounts of formaldehyde and harsher chemicals efficiently. So unless your issue is primarily MCS (multiple chemical sensitivity), the Bedroom Machine is the best air purifier to help you sleep well.
Stage One - A Large Particle Pre-filter removes dust, hair and pet dander.
Stage Two - A medium particle pre-filter removes molds, spores and pollen.
Stage Three - Austin's proprietary blend of 15 lbs of carbon removes chemicals, gases and odors including ammonia.
Stage Four - A certified, long-lasting HEPA filter removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns.
Stage Five - A HEGA Carbon Cloth filter removes gases.
- Unit includes HEGA Filter
- Covers up to 1500 square feet, removing 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns and greater
- Available in White, Black, Sandstone, Midnight Blue or Silver
- Includes Austin Air's 5 Year Warranty
- Free Shipping
- Fan Speeds: Three (3)
- Unit Size: 23"H x 14.5"W x 14.5"D
- Unit Weight: 45 lbs.
- Air Purifier Filter Options: HEPA and HEGA Carbon Cloth, 15 lbs. of activated carbon blend, and large particle Pre-filter
- Airflow in Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM): 400 CFM on highest speed
- Power Consumption: 135W on highest speed
- Room Coverage: 1500 Sq. Ft.
- Austin Air Construction: All steel with baked-on powder coat finish.
- Austin Air Owner's Manual
- Product ID: AAir-BedroomMachine
Austin Air air purifiers are warranted to be defect-free in materials and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of purchase, provided your air purifier is operated under normal residential use and that you complete and return your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.