Four filter technologies maximize cleaning power
- Effective for mold and germ concerns
- Cleans rooms up to 265square feet
- Air purifier comes with 5 year warranty
- Air purifier ships FREE with ground shipping
The Vornado PCO500 Air Purifier uses four different technologies to purify your air. A charcoal pre-filter traps larger particles such as hair. Then a HEPA filter removes 99.97% of airborne contaminants from the air. Vornado’s patented silverscreen technology uses Photo-Catalytic Oxidation (PCO) to destroy contaminants, and a UV light kills bacteria and viruses.
The Vornado Air Purifier weighs approximately 20 pounds and has easy-to-use touch controls. It uses both particle and odor sensors to adjust the fan speed. A light sensor detects low light levels and sleep mode dims the lights and fan speeds. Child lock allows you to keep your settings and prevent children from changing them. Filter indicator lights tell you when to change the prefilter, HEPA filter, silverscreen tray, and UV bulb.
- Unit includes carbon pre-filter, HEPA filter, silverscreen tray, and UV bulb
- Covers up to 265 square feet
- Includes a 5 year limited warranty
- Simple touch controls
- Particle, odor and light sensors
- Auto Mode
- Sleep Mode
- Filter Indicator Lights tell you when to change the prefilter, HEPA filter, silverscreen tray, and UV bulb
- Child lock for controls
- Particle Removal: 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Air Exchange Rate: 5 times per hour
- Unit Size: 24”H x 15.2”W x 11.7”D
- Unit Weight: 20 lbs
- Air Purifier Filters: 2 Carbon Pre-filters, 2 HEPA filters, 2 Silverscreen trays, UV bulb
- Room Coverage: 265 sq ft
- Construction: Plastic
The Vornado warranty guarantees to the original consumer or purchaser that their air purifier is free from defects in material or workmanship for five years from date of purchase. The warranty is void if there is abuse to the product or modification, alteration, or repair to the unit from anyone other than Vornado.